Eventscape is an award-winning custom fabricator, founded on innovation and a constant desire to creatively evolve. Our team of highly skilled professionals from all design disciplines provide solutions unrestricted by shape, material or size for architects, interior designers, contractors, retailers, end users and creative minds worldwide.
We are currently seeking Project Manager with an Architectural background. The ideal candidate will be either an Architect or someone who possess a fabrication background with extensive experience in building unique feature elements for architectural projects.
• Manage and co-ordinate daily activities and scope of our unique custom design/build projects in a timely and cost-effective manner;
• Monitor and review the progress through the project lifecycle and identify and take appropriate action on project-related issues;
• Coordinate with clients, architects, designers, general contractors, in-house design, Production Managers, Project Directors, accounting and installation staff;
• Create, maintain and manage project schedules to ensure deadlines are met;
• Ensure that client expectations are satisfied;
• Identify appropriate resources (materials and/or services) needed and ensure that resources are ordered and arrive in a timely manner;
• Read and interpret drawings and blueprints;
• Site supervision and some travel may be required;
• Other related duties
Must Have Qualifications:
• Experience with projects including any/all of the following materials would be beneficial: custom metal fabrication (especially aluminum), fabrics, millwork/furniture, printed graphics, acrylic, signage, LED lighting;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Minimum of five (5) years project management experience in an architectural and/or custom manufacturing environment;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and working knowledge of software programs (Excel, Work, Outlook, AutoCAD);
• Capable of reading and understanding blueprints and drawings;
• Ability to problem-solve and conform to shifting priorities;
• Organization and planning skills are essential;
• Experience working with others in fast-paced team environment
• Post-secondary education in Business, Engineering and/or Architecture
The working environment is fast-paced, creative and rewarding. If you are a leader and want to be part of a growing entrepreneurial organization then this may be the perfect role for you.
Please e-mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about us, please visit our website: www.eventscape.net and view us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/eventscapeinc#g/a.
We thank all of those you apply, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.