Neck pain arises if any mechanical or pathological damage happens to the neck or surrounding structures of the neck. Studies have shown that there is a possibility of the patient developing numerous health concerns if the underlying cause of the pain is left untreated.
Symptoms of Neck Pain:
• Pain in your neck that may feel sharp or dull
• Stiffness in your neck or shoulders
• Heaviness of the head or feeling like it needs support
• Lower back pain or shoulder pain
• Headaches or dizziness
Most common treatments for chronic neck pain:
• Physical Therapy
• Exercises for proper posture
Book an appointment to find your nearest KKT neck pain treatment center.