We are looking for a female English/Italian/ teacher and exhibition representative in Beijing Foreign Language and Test Center
1. Teaching English/Italian) A1-A2 to students(different ages) according to the textbook and your own materials 20 periods a week(45 min. per period). Be in charge of lessons curriculum and planning.
2. Supervising test and exams and giving level tests.
3. Counseling students
4.Completing other tasks assigned by the Education Department and the school in your working hours
Requirements: good command of English essential, responsible, dealing with social relationships and the emergencies coming up.
2.Exhibition Representative(female only)
* Be responsible for the international education & culture exchange exhibitions held in Europe and Asia, introduce our school and European culture.
* Be responsible for the greeting and service job for the international exhibition and entertainment dining party. Greeting the educational leaders, representatives from other countries (assisting & providing consultation for the visitors of the exhibition).
* Attending international education fairs, distributing the promotion materials, communicating with various foreign school's liaison representatives and headmasters, answering the students' inquiries, attending banquets and reception of the guest representatives..
Welcome you to start your journey around China! You could surely expand your horizons, learn Chinese, improve your English skills and gain the knowledge of teaching and foreign affairs experience.
Hope you could join our team!
Open-minded, fluent in English and other European languages, quick learner, good expression ability, good communicator, having experience in negotiation, reception, assisting to the manager or director, good adaptation ability.
* We arrange travelling and sightseeing in China
*Assistance in Chinese language learning and practicing.
* During the stay and training in China, you’ll be offered with accommodation and competitive salary.
Salary: 700-1000USD(internship). After the internship you can continue with a full-time job if the two parties meet an agreement.
If you are interested, please send your CV and recent picture to firstname.lastname@example.org