Job Title: Sr. Application Developer and Front and Developer
Type: Full time
Number of position: 2
Mehaleq MSB is looking for a Sr. Application Developer and Front End developer to design, develop, test and configure all components of the application based on open source environment heavily integrated with other third party systems.
Key Responsibilities :
• Clean coding, testing , implementation, integration and documentation of solution
• Perform complex applications programming activities
• Ensure that errors are detected to avoid production outages
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited program in Computer Science or equivalent Engineering related degree required
• Must successfully manage multiple priorities as this role will manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups or activities
• Must have previous application delivery development experience encompassing knowledge of formal methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications.
. Experience building and deploying enterprise applications is a must.
• Very good understanding of client server architecture and Object oriented design
• Minimum 6 years experiences in Java, and minimum 5 years in J2EE/DB web application development with excellent knowledge of the following:
• Java Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Web Services, AJAX
• Java frameworks: Struts, SPRING, knowledge of other web framework is a plus
. Must have experience with using MVC frameworks such as Zend Framework
. End-to-end experience in the design and development of commercial SaaS software products.
. Experience working in the Agile Development methodology as well as more formal SDLC.
• Development tools: Ant/Maven, Tomcat, Eclipse
• Development and development platforms: Unix/Linux
• DBMS: MySQL
FRONT END DEVELOPER
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proven record of developing the front-end and middle-tier for mass-market, high-reliability, critical systems
-Designs, develops and implements a development framework including development standards, tools, reports, interfaces and documentation requirements for new application.
- Installs, configures, tests and maintains software in support of approved projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- BSc degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience building and deploying enterprise applications is a must.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience developing software utilizing Apache, Java,
- Must have experience with using MVC frameworks such as Zend Framework
- Responsive Web Design
- Experience with HTML, XML, CSS, jQuery, AJAX
- Experience with REST, JSON, Web Services, and SOAP.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with MySQL Server in a production environment including relational database design, implementation and maintenance.
- Experience with Search Technologies such as Apache Solr
- End-to-end experience in the design and development of commercial SaaS software products.
- Experience working in the Agile Development methodology as well as more formal SDLC.
- Able to clearly define and communicate IT industry standards, processes and best practice
Please e-mail your resume.
Mehaleq Inc, MSB, 137 Mccaul St., Toronto M5T 1W3