Lanier Law Firm Toronto is looking for legal secretary with excellent organizational skills. Interpersonal skills and attention to detail are essential in this role.
• Open, organize and maintain legal files.
• Draft various documents such as memos, letters and court documents.
• Compose correspondence for the lawyer's signature.
• Review incoming mail and files and respond to inquiries.
• Answer telephone calls from various stakeholders and answer inquiries.
• Coordinate Examinations for Discovery.
• Prepare court documents, briefs and factums.
• Coordinate seminars, courses and travel arrangements.
• Book and assist with preparation for trials, Judicial Dispute Resolutions, and mediations.
• Other duties as assigned.
• An Administrative Assistant or Legal Assistant Certificate.
• Experience in personal injury litigation is preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative.
• Highly effective in a multi-tasking environment with the ability to handle a large volume of work.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and team skills are required.
• Demonstrated time management, priority setting, organizational and customer service skills.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
To get more information about employer, please, visit www.lanierlawfirmtoronto.com