Lanier Law Firm Toronto has an exciting opportunity within our Toronto corporate law department. If you are looking to apply your corporate law experience in a challenging and fast-paced environment with one of the largest insurance companies in Canada, consider a career with Lanier Law Firm Toronto.
Reporting to the Vice-President, you will be a key member of the legal team providing practical and timely advice to various client departments and management on a wide variety of business issues and transactions. You will work with a highly accomplished team of legal, finance, capital markets and accounting professionals and will be involved in:
• contract drafting, interpretation and negotiation
• a broad range of securities law matters
• M&A, dispositions and reorganizations
• corporate governance (including corporate secretarial and annual meeting support)
• compliance, regulatory and governance matters
Qualifications and Competencies:
• University Degree, Member of a Provincial Bar in good standing, 3-10 years work experience in the areas of corporate, commercial and/or securities law
• Self-motivated and desire to work both independently and in a cooperative team environment
• Highly focused with attention to detail
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with experience resolving complex problems
• Superior organizational and time management skills with experience addressing multiple projects at once
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
To get more information about employer, please, visit www.lanierlawfirmtoronto.com