Lanier Law Firm Toronto seeks an experienced business immigration paralegal for its Toronto office. The immigration paralegal will be part of a thriving immigration team, under direct lawyer supervision, representing employers in sponsoring foreign workers for immigration benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare and file non-immigrant and immigrant visa petitions and green card applications primarily on behalf of professional workers.
• Write detailed persuasive letters.
• Communicate extensively with internal personnel and an expanding national and international client base.
• Utilize and maintain information in a variety of software applications.
• Must have direct working knowledge of the PERM application process.
• Must possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
• High attention to detail, ability to proofread and edits one’s own work product.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
• Results oriented individual who produces well under pressure.
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent computer skills
• College degree preferred, however experience is also given consideration.
• Direct paralegal experience with employment-based non-immigrant and permanent residence processes.
We seek exceptional employees who want to become a part of our practice on all levels, to help us expand, challenge our limits, and push us to grow into the future. If you are motivated by job challenges and personal growth, then Lanier Law Firm Toronto will be the right place for you.
We offer a dynamic work environment and excellent benefits.
*Please note - only applicants who meet the selection criteria will be considered
To get more information about employer, please, visit www.lanierlawfirmtoronto.com